3.1 When you visit our Platform
When you visit our Platform, we may automatically collect the followingPersonal data:
- information regarding the use of our Platform, including language, date and hour of your visit, browser used, location, volume of data transmitted, links you might follow, visited web pages and content, and duration of the visit;
- technical information, including the IP (Internet Protocol) address used to connect your computer to theInternet, the type of device you use, a unique device identifier (for example your device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the wireless network interface or the mobile phone number used by the device);
- any information you may share with us.
This Personal data is in particular collected through cookies and similar technologies as described in art. 6. The purpose of this processing is to allow you to use our Platform while storing your settings and optimising your overall User experience.
In addition, Google Analytics, as developed in art. 5, is used in order to understand your usage patterns and to develop statistics on the latter.
This processing is justified by your consent, unless applicable law does not contain any requirement for such consent and that the processing is justified by our prevailing interest to improve our Platform and its services. k
3.2 When you register on our Platform
When you register or log in to the Platform, you agree that we process the Personal Data that you share with us.
The User must communicate the following data:
- First name;
- Mobile phone number.
This Personal Data is collected in order to allow your identification, to ensure that a User creates only one account and to provide you with the services offered on the Platform. Its processing is justified by the performance of the contract between you and Classeek.
Moreover, if you ask for paid services, you will be asked to communicate your credit card information and billing address. This processing is also justified by the performance of the contract between you and Classeek.
3.3 Information received from Google APIs
Classeek's use of information received from Google APIs will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy
, including the Limited Use requirements.
- Classeek will only use access to read data related to the contact list you manage using your Google account, for example when using the website: http://contacts.google.com/
- Classeek will only use this data to find other users of our service who happen to be in your Google contact list so we can help you connect with them using our service, or to let you actively invite them to join and connect with you using our service.
- Classeek will not use this Google data for serving advertisements of any kind.